Welcome to the I MATTER Global Community Project

Blessings;
My name is Michelle & this is my global community project "I Matter Community" 
I started this concept around 2015 & revisited it in May 2020
Currently on Social Media as I M C @imattercomm



 It's 2024 and I'm inviting you once again to participate in addressing topics like:
Domestic Violence, 
Drug Epidemic, 
Community Services, 
Fibromyalgia
Mental Health and the Effects of Trauma for our blog.
If you have anything to say about one or more topics listed above, 
Im accepting photos, audio, video clips 
via email xecutrixtrust@gmail.com  or online I M C @imattercomm & 
Via text 804 250-1511
It is time for us to create the positive changes we want to see in our homes, communities, and abroad. Our communities have been in a state of emergency, under attack repetitively and it has to stop. The Time Is Now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heal Your Trauma

Inconvienient Interuption