Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

The Lord Is My Strength

 


He lifted my head from depression.
He filled me with peace, removing anxiety.
He delivered me from chronic hypertension.
He is turning lack into abundance.
And He has given His angels charge over me to protect me from all evil.

Even when life feels uncertain or unsafe, God reminds us that we are not forgotten.
We are His chosen ones — loved, protected, and upheld by His victorious right hand.

Living within the shadow of the Almighty means that no darkness, no disease, and no fear can overtake us, because His light surrounds us.
His angels guard us.
His promises cover us like armor.

When we trust Him fully, peace becomes our dwelling place.

I am chosen, not forsaken.
I dwell in the shelter of the Most High, and I rest in His shadow.
No fear, no harm, no evil will overtake me,
for the Lord is my refuge and my strength. 🤍 

Scripture: Psalm 91:9-11

Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. 

#GodsMercy #HealingWithGod #FaithJourney #YouAreLoved
#HolisticFaith #IMatterCommunity  #HolyWeek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift