God Is Working Behind The Scenes

 

When You Can't See What God Is Doing

2 Corinthians 5:7

For we live by faith, not by sight.

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

When Life Feels Uncertain

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

When You Need Hope

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Romans 15:13

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

When You Need a Reminder of God's Love

Luke 15:20

So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

Jeremiah 31:3

The Lord appeared to us in the past,[a] saying:

“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
    I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

When You Need Strength

Philippians 4:13

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble.

 Hope IsReal Affirmations

  1. I choose faith over fear and trust God with my future.
  2. God is working, even when I cannot see it.
  3. My current circumstances do not determine my final outcome.
  4. I am loved by a faithful and compassionate Father.
  5. God's plans for me are filled with hope and purpose.
  6. I trust God's timing and His wisdom.
  7. I am never alone; God walks with me every step of the way.
  8. God's grace is sufficient for me today.
  9. I release what I cannot control and place it in God's hands.
  10. God is making a way where there seems to be no way.
  11. My past does not define me; God's love restores me.
  12. I am growing stronger in faith each day.
  13. God is my peace in every storm.
  14. I am protected, guided, and sustained by God.
  15. Hope is real because God is faithful.
I believe in God. I trust His promises. I walk by faith and not by sight. God is working behind what I'm facing, and what I see in this season is only the beginning.                     Hope is real because God is real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Matters For Men

Protecting Your Inner Peace

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift