Trauma to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Survival

Being a person who has experienced abuse on various levels, and has been a witness to violence many times throughout life, I have been traumatized. It had become a gateway to fear in my life, fear that I had to face in different ways on a day to day basis. Fear had became my master and then my bxtch as I refused to live with the instant replay button stuck in the on position. I decided to keep fighting for the life I wanted to live, learning how to maneuver around all the triggers, there can be many. I thought there were only psychological effects that cause the involuntary replay of negative experiences leading to the emotions of that time to manifest in the present. I have learned that it was also the cause of me being diagnosed with a physical disorder labeled as Fibromyalgia which causes widespread pain throughout the entire body for some its not bad but my case was severe for many years until I started learning new ways to deal with the traumatic effects of my past.

Being connected to my Higher Power is and has definitely been the source of my strength, I'm comfortable being in my own company, I became my own best friend, focused on things that made me happy, sharpened my skills in areas they were weak, removed anything from my life that didn't fit the life I wanted, actively and deliberately made changes to ensure my overall wellness.

You don't have to do it alone, there are people out here that can relate to those things you feel alone in  living with. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting someone to talk to that understands what you are dealing with and can help you get through it. Learn more www.mahagonypublishing.com/imc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Fundraising!!

Heal Your Trauma