Pressed, Not Defeated

Image
  We just finished the Daniel Fast, and it seemed as though I was being pressed on every side. For a moment, I found myself becoming frustrated. Everything that mattered to me appeared to demand my attention all at once. The distractions felt relentless. Then something shifted. I believe it was something my nephew said that reminded me of Jesus' own experience. After fasting for forty days and forty nights, Satan came to tempt Him. The enemy didn't show up before the fast—he came afterward, attempting to weaken Jesus' resolve and redirect His focus. In that moment, I began to see my own situation differently. This wasn't simply a series of unfortunate events. It felt like another attempt by the enemy to pull my attention away from what matters most—to distract me from prayer, to weaken my faith, to consume my thoughts with the things closest to my heart until I lost sight of God's presence. But I refuse to sink. Like Peter stepping onto the water, I know what happen...

Support Is More Important Than We Think


Many people want support but are not willing to give the same support they seek. 
Think about the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
 Its the same concept with change, "be the change you want  to see in the world" 
it still requires you to do something. Why do people think anything is owed to them when 
they did nothing to earn what they expect to receive. 
I would love to hear your thoughts on this, drop a comment.
If youre not supporting any of your family or friends in any way you can 
how can you say you care about them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift

Protecting Your Inner Peace