There Is Hope




I'm a person who was stuck in the depths of the abyss for over 10 years after being diagnosed with severe anxiety, chronic depression and post-traumatic stress disorder
(mainly because I was running from my purpose). 
I couldn't see at that time that things would change for me because it was all I knew. (the way I thought)
 I'm not saying I wasn't exposed to people doing well in life, but I wasn't familiar with what it took to get there. I didn't even know I was existing from a place of complex-trauma. 
Positive self talk via affirmations, quotes along with excessive self-care and much needed self love, is helping me tremendously. I cannot neglect to acknowledge having a relationship with the Most High God has given me new strength to overcome my challenges. 
I believe if you are reading this you can recover/heal/overcome too, you have to believe you can and do what is required to achieve it. 
Also remember to do what works for you, don't let someone make you feel bad for having boundaries, and don't hurt yourself trying to please someone else.
Stay Safe & Stay Aware

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Fundraising!!

Heal Your Trauma