Your Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste


  

Yet most of us have been guilty of polluting our own minds with thoughts, chemicals, false beliefs and the list goes on. Our mind controls our body, in knowing this fact we must feed our minds useful information and realistic positive thoughts, truth no matter how harsh, and natural supplements according to our body and blood type. I had a bag full of prescription drugs prescribed by doctors, and things did not get better until I did what was best for me. Natural remedies happen to be the best fix for me, I also had to find out what my blood type was so I can buy foods, fruits and vegetables that would be beneficial to my blood type. Things we overlook in our lives tend to come back and demand our focus, because we have intelligent bodies, it already knows what it needs we have to pay attention and listen or be in tune with ourselves to remain healthy. We must remain mindful of what we watch and listen to because media has a way of putting thoughts in your mind and depending on the content it can be good or bad. We have to protect our minds and bodies so we may live an abundant life of health and happiness. The mind controls the body, please remember to feed it properly.

*Im not sure where this came from.. if I wrote this or if I found it somewhere and shared it to the other blog but I felt the need to share it here. Read it as many times as it takes to sink in..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Fundraising!!

Heal Your Trauma