Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

Your Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste


  

Yet most of us have been guilty of polluting our own minds with thoughts, chemicals, false beliefs and the list goes on. Our mind controls our body, in knowing this fact we must feed our minds useful information and realistic positive thoughts, truth no matter how harsh, and natural supplements according to our body and blood type. I had a bag full of prescription drugs prescribed by doctors, and things did not get better until I did what was best for me. Natural remedies happen to be the best fix for me, I also had to find out what my blood type was so I can buy foods, fruits and vegetables that would be beneficial to my blood type. Things we overlook in our lives tend to come back and demand our focus, because we have intelligent bodies, it already knows what it needs we have to pay attention and listen or be in tune with ourselves to remain healthy. We must remain mindful of what we watch and listen to because media has a way of putting thoughts in your mind and depending on the content it can be good or bad. We have to protect our minds and bodies so we may live an abundant life of health and happiness. The mind controls the body, please remember to feed it properly.

*Im not sure where this came from.. if I wrote this or if I found it somewhere and shared it to the other blog but I felt the need to share it here. Read it as many times as it takes to sink in..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Matters For Men

Protecting Your Inner Peace

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift