Heal Your Trauma

 

 


 I realize most people are living from a place of unhealed emotional trauma, they say everyone has a story basically saying we have all been through something. I'm not sure how the mental state of people around the world was prior to the George Floyd (R.I.P) broadcast but I know for certain they way they played that unbelievable crime on repeat everyone who saw it was traumatized. Emotional traumas or adverse experiences have to be addressed there is no way around it. I test dummied myself to find out that communication is very, very important, and whatever you don't deal with/talk about, will deal with you at a time you least expect. In my case as a child growing up to a teen and then adulthood I have experienced or have witnessed various traumatic experiences which brought me to complex trauma/ survival mode state of being. I had to check myself to get to the root of what my problem was, there was something keeping me from moving forward in life. I had to become intentional about healing my heart and renewing my mind. Going through the adverse experiences once more in my mind affirming to myself that I was now safe, and reprogramming my mind with the truth about who I am, who I was, who I can be and whatever situation or circumstance I was in then could change. Nothing is permanent, and I determine my life what what I choose to focus on, prioritize and make happen. I now know the reason for all the seasons I endured, there were so many lessons learned, and at the end of the day, I am thankful for it all. I love the woman I am becoming and so does everyone I cross paths with. I guess what I would like to tell you is that the journey is worth taking, the journey to holistic wellness, making every aspect of your life well worth living. 


Connect at https://linktr.ee/mp3muse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Fundraising!!