Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

How To Use Affirmations To See Results


 

How to Use Daily Affirmations

  • Be Intentional: Choose affirmations that align with your personal goals and values.

  • Speak in the Present Tense: Phrase affirmations as if they are already true (e.g., “I am confident and capable”).

  • Repeat Daily: Consistency is key—say them in the morning, before bed, or anytime you need a boost.

  • Believe in Their Power: The more you trust in your words, the more impact they will have on your mindset.

Start incorporating daily affirmations into your routine and witness the transformation in your confidence, self-esteem, and overall well-being. Speak life into your journey—your words have the power to shape your reality!

For more Mental Health Support visit www.plaintruthconsulting.com/contact

 

#awareness #affirmation #selfcare #mindset #recovery #community #hope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift