Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

The Power Of Spoken Words

 


The power of spoken word is deeply connected to the Law of Attraction, which states that our thoughts and words create our reality. Here’s how:

1. Spoken Word as Energy and Vibration

Everything in the universe, including our words, carries vibrational energy. When we speak, we release sound frequencies that interact with the world around us. The more we repeat certain words or phrases, the more they reinforce our beliefs, emotions, and actions.

Positive Words (e.g., “I am worthy,” “I attract abundance”) elevate our energy and align us with success, love, and health.
Negative Words (e.g., “I’m not good enough,” “I’ll never succeed”) create limiting beliefs and lower our vibration, attracting more of the same struggles.

2. Law of Attraction and Manifestation

The Law of Attraction works based on focus and emotion:

What you speak consistently with belief becomes your reality.
Your words shape your subconscious mind, which then influences your actions and decisions.
The universe mirrors back the energy you put out through your words.

3. Biblical and Spiritual Connection

The Bible supports the power of the spoken word:

Proverbs 18:21 – “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.”
Mark 11:23 – “Truly, I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.”
In many spiritual traditions, affirmations, prayers, and mantras are used to speak things into existence.

4. Practical Ways to Use Spoken Word for Manifestation

Affirmations – Speak positive statements daily (e.g., “I am healthy, happy, and prosperous”).
Gratitude Declarations – Saying “Thank you for my blessings” attracts more to be grateful for.
Visualization with Words – Speak out what you desire as if it’s already yours.
Avoid Negative Self-Talk – Re-frame doubts and complaints into positive statements.

5. Sound, Frequencies, and Spoken Intentions

Frequencies and vibrations also play a role in manifestation. Chanting, singing, or speaking affirmations in high vibrational tones (e.g., 432 Hz or 528 Hz) can amplify their power.

👇🏾 

We also have some products you can wear and join us raising awareness

*This information was gathered and generated using AI technology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift