Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

I Choose Light - No Turning Back

 


Some days, it feels like you wont make it, the pressure is unbearable — like everything and everyone around you is being used to shake your foundation, to test your faith. You question your progress, your purpose, and wonder if what you’re doing is even making a difference.

But let me tell you what I’ve come to realize: the enemy doesn't fight what isn't a threat.

If you're feeling attacked, targeted, or like you're being tested over and over again — it's because you've chosen God, and darkness knows it can’t have you back. That alone makes you a powerful light in a very real war.

“The thief comes only to steal, kill, and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly.” – John 10:10

Spiritual warfare is real. It's not always loud or obvious. Sometimes it's disguised in people’s attitudes, subtle distractions, discouragement, or feelings of isolation. But you are not alone. You were never meant to fight this with your own strength. Invite God in your circumstance or situation to fight for you.

“We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world…” – Ephesians 6:12

 Affirmation:
I will not be moved by feelings of defeat. I am rooted in truth, covered by grace, and strengthened by the Spirit of God. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and I walk boldly in my purpose, knowing my steps are ordered by the Lord.

Stay grounded.
Stay focused.
Stay covered in prayer.

You’ve already made your choice — to walk in the light, to stand in truth, and to live for God. That decision holds weight.

Even when the pressure builds, even when people don’t understand, even when you feel alone — remind yourself:

I choose God. And I’m not going back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift