Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

Becoming - Time To Practice

 


There’s a sacred space between who you used to be and who you’re becoming. And if you’re walking through it, you know it’s not always easy.

Old habits, mindsets, behaviors — they don’t just disappear because you’ve decided to grow. They show up again. Sometimes louder than ever. Not because you’re weak, but because they’re familiar. They’ve been your default settings for years.

It’s so easy to fall back into what you’ve always done, or seems familiar. But change doesn’t happen by accident. Growth takes awareness and intention. And familiar is not always a good thing.

When you stand firm in your new beliefs, when you remind yourself who you’re becoming — your new mindset becomes the force that breaks the old one.

And like anything new, it takes practice.

Think about when the world first responded to COVID. We knew it was dangerous. We knew people were dying. But even with that knowledge, it took practice to protect ourselves and others — to remember the mask, keep our distance, and be mindful. Awareness had to become a habit.

Healing and personal growth are no different.

Knowing better is only the beginning. Becoming better? That’s a journey, sometimes a battle. Because the new is unfamiliar and new territory, we tend to stick with what we know, even when its not working, the default is the familiar.

Every time you choose your new self over your old self, you’re shifting. You’re becoming.

So be patient with the process. Keep practicing. Keep showing up.

You’re becoming someone whole, intentional, and healed — and that’s worth the effort.

Bible Verse

“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will.”
— Romans 12:2 (NIV)

 Affirmation

I release old patterns and stand in alignment with who God is calling me to be. I practice my healing daily, and I am becoming whole, free, and renewed.

 

I can appreciate some support — can you? ๐Ÿค
Healing is hard, but we don't have to do it alone.
Drop a ๐Ÿงก if you're walking this journey too. Let's build each other up.

(You are welcome to Join Us by Clicking the Follow button to the left) 

#HealingCommunity #IMatterComm #FaithAndHealing #YoureNotAlone


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift