Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

All That God Has for Me

 


I want everything God has for me.
Nothing more, nothing less, nothing outside His will.

I want to go where He leads,
learn what He teaches,
release what He removes,
and receive what He gives.

I don’t want blessings that come with confusion,
I don’t want doors He did not open,
I don’t want relationships He did not send,
I don’t want success that costs my peace.

I want the life God designed for me
before fear, before pain, before doubt.

I want His promises in my spirit,
His healing in my body,
His wisdom in my decisions,
His provision in my finances,
His order in my family,
and His love in my relationships.

I surrender my timing,
my understanding,
my plans,
and my expectations.

Lord, let Your will be done in my life completely.

If I have to grow, grow me.
If I have to wait, steady me.
If I have to let go, strengthen me.
If I have to move, guide me.

I want everything You have for me…
and I want to become everything You created me to be.

 

The Holistic Promises of God 

Spiritual Promise

God promises His presence, peace, and guidance.
He does not abandon us in confusion, fear, or waiting seasons.

“I will never leave you nor forsake you.” — Hebrews 13:5
“You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You.” — Isaiah 26:3

Truth:
When your spirit is anchored in God, your life gains stability.

Financial Promise

God promises provision, wisdom, and increase without sorrow.
He supplies needs and gives insight, ideas, and favor.

“My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory.” — Philippians 4:19
“It is He who gives you power to get wealth.” — Deuteronomy 8:18

Truth:
Provision flows where trust and stewardship meet.

Health Promise

God promises healing, strength, and restoration.
This includes body, mind, emotions, and soul.

“I am the Lord who heals you.” — Exodus 15:26
“By His stripes we are healed.” — Isaiah 53:5

Truth:
Healing may be instant or progressive, but God is always working.

 

Family Promise

God promises unity, protection, and generational blessing.

“As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” — Joshua 24:15
“The righteous walk in integrity; their children are blessed after them.” — Proverbs 20:7

Truth:
God restores what was broken and establishes legacy.

Love & Relationship Promise

God promises healing from past wounds and guidance into healthy love.

“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” — Psalms 147:3
“Love is patient, love is kind…” — 1 Corinthians 13:4–7

Truth:
God prepares the heart before He blesses the relationship.

My Declaration

I trust God with my whole life.
His promises cover my spirit, my finances, my health, my family, and my relationships.
Even while I wait, I believe His Word is working for me.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift