Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

Breathing Is Powerful

 


I’ve been learning a few things on my journey to holistic wellness, and breathing is one of them.

Who knew the power of every breath?

For a long time, I didn’t realize how often I was holding my breath. While being stuck in survival mode, my body stayed tense, guarded, and overwhelmed. I was trying to make it through, but holding my breath only increased my need to breathe.

Recently, like a little over a year ago I began learning how to breathe intentionally. I practiced different breathing exercises and discovered a few that worked best for me. What seemed simple became one of the most powerful tools in my healing process.

When I say I was stuck in survival mode, I mean my nervous system was compromised. My body was constantly responding as if danger was near. Initially I was incapacitated mentally and physically limited, so many labels were thrown at me that I started to believe it was over for me.

But this journey has taught me differently.

I began to understand that my nervous system was deeply connected to the dis-ease I felt in my body. It became a major focus of my healing process. Through intentional breathing, quiet reflection, prayer, movement, meditation, and learning how to calm my body, I started easing out of survival mode.

One breath at a time, I began becoming more of who I was born to be.

We all have a journey in this life, and this is part of mine being shared with you.

Do what works best for you to recover, heal, and become.
Your healing may not look like anyone else’s, and that’s okay.

But please know this:

You are needed.
Your breathing matters.
Your healing matters.
We need you.

#HolisticWellness #BreatheThroughIt #NervousSystemHealing #SurvivalModeRecovery #HealingJourney #FaithAndHealing #YouMatter #IMatterComm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Matters For Men

Protecting Your Inner Peace

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift