A Letter of Gratitude
To the person who became part of a chapter of my life that I will never forget,
There are some things I have wanted to say for a long time.
I do not know where you are right now, whether our paths will ever cross again, or if you will ever read these words. Still, I felt it was important to express what has been on my heart.
Thank you.
Thank you for an experience that challenged me, confused me, stretched me, and ultimately changed me.
When our conversations began, I was in a very different place in my life. I was struggling in ways that many people could not see. I was carrying emotional burdens, battling chronic depression, and moving through life without fully recognizing the purpose God had placed within me.
At the time, I did not understand what was happening. There were conversations, moments, and experiences that left me with more questions than answers. Even today, there are things I cannot fully explain.
Yet as the years have passed, I have come to realize that understanding every detail is not what matters most.
What matters is the impact.
Somehow, that season became part of the journey that led me back to intentionally pursuing God.
It caused me to reflect.
It caused me to seek.
It caused me to pay attention to my life in a different way.
It awakened something within me that had been sleeping for a long time.
Had it not been for that experience, I may have continued walking in darkness, unaware of the deeper purpose God was calling me toward. I may have remained stuck in survival mode, chasing, people-pleasing, accepting life as it was instead of believing there could be more.
Instead, I began asking questions.
I began seeking answers.
Most importantly, I began seeking God.
Today, I can look back and see how that season became a turning point in my life.
My relationship with God became more intentional.
My healing journey began to take shape.
My desire to live with purpose grew stronger.
And little by little, I started becoming the person I was created to be.
I do not know how much of this you were aware of at the time. You may never know the role you played in my journey.
But I know.
And for that, I am grateful.
For years, I tried to understand what happened.
I replayed conversations, remembered details, noticed connections, and searched for answers.
Some questions remain.
Some things I may never fully understand.
But over time, my focus shifted.
Instead of asking, "What happened?" I began asking, "What came from it?"
What came from it was growth.
What came from it was a deeper relationship with God.
What came from it was healing, reflection, and a new chapter in my life.
Today, I am grateful.
Not because I have every answer, but because I can see the impact.
Some experiences become part of your testimony long before they become part of your understanding.
Life has taught me that some people enter our lives for a reason we may not fully understand until years later. Whether by design, divine appointment, or simply God's ability to work through unexpected circumstances, some encounters leave a lasting imprint on our hearts.
This was one of those encounters.
So wherever you are, I pray that life has been kind to you. I pray that you have found peace, purpose, and joy along your own journey.
Thank you for being part of a chapter that helped guide me toward healing, faith, and purpose.
I have not forgotten.
With gratitude,
A Life Forever Changed

Comments
Post a Comment