A Less Traveled Path

Image
The path less traveled isn't usually the popular path. It's often the path that requires you to do things most people aren't willing to do. It may require sacrifice, discipline, patience, uncomfortable decisions, and the willingness to keep moving when there is no crowd cheering you on. Sometimes, you're walking a road that nobody around you understands. And sometimes, you're walking it alone. But I've learned that being on a path that isn't popular doesn't necessarily mean you're on the wrong path. Sometimes it means you're on your path. Nobody Knows Your Journey Like You Do We all have fingerprints, but no two fingerprints are exactly the same. I believe our journeys are much the same. We may experience similar circumstances, but our stories, wounds, struggles, weaknesses, lessons, and encounters with God are uniquely ours. There are things about your journey that only you truly know. You know what it took to get out of bed when nobody knew yo...

Strength for Uncertain Days


Finding God's Peace, Power, and Presence When Life Changes Without Warning 

I'm so thankful for what the Lord has done.

God is good. His power is real, and the devil is a liar.

Looking back over this season, I realize something changed in me. God didn't remove every difficulty/hardship, but He gave me more strength than I knew I had.

When my family received the devastating news that my niece had been shot, everything changed in an instant. Fear tried to overwhelm us, but faith reminded us that God was still alive and on the throne.

As I entered the trauma unit, I pleaded the blood of Jesus over her life and declared His promises. Today, I can say with gratitude that God has carried us every step of the way. I believe her life is a miracle, and I know the journey of healing continues.

One lesson has become even more real to me: having a relationship with God doesn't mean we will never face hardship. Jesus Himself said we would have trouble in this world. The difference is that we never face it alone.

Sometimes the greatest miracle isn't that the storm disappears.

Sometimes the miracle is that God gives you supernatural strength to stand while you're still in it.

There were days I felt exhausted. There were moments I wanted to stop. Yet every morning God supplied exactly what I needed for that day.

His grace was and is sufficient.
His peace guarded my heart.
His strength carried me when mine was gone.

The question every trial asks is simple:

Will you continue to trust God?

James tells us to count it all joy when we face trials—not because suffering is enjoyable, but because God uses those moments to produce perseverance, maturity, and unwavering faith.

Every challenge becomes another opportunity to lean into God's presence and promises.

Today my testimony is this:

I look to the hills from where my help comes.

My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:1–2)

No matter what tomorrow brings, I know who walks with me.

God is faithful.
God is present.
God is my strength.

Scriptures

Psalm 121:1–2  "I lift up my eyes to the mountains (hills)—whence my help comes from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."

Isaiah 41:10  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

Isaiah 40:29–31
"He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint." 

Affirmations

  • I am never alone because God is with me.
  • The Lord renews my strength day by day.
  • I choose faith over fear.
  • God's peace guards my heart and mind.
  • I will not allow hardship to steal my hope.
  • Heavenly Father,

    Thank You for being my refuge, my strength, and my ever-present help in times of trouble. Thank You for carrying me through moments I never imagined I could endure. Even when life feels heavy, You remain faithful. Strengthen my heart each day. Help me to trust You when I cannot see the outcome. Let my life be a testimony of Your grace, Your mercy, and Your unfailing love.

    Teach me to depend on You more deeply and to encourage others with the comfort You have given me.

    No matter what comes, I choose to lift my eyes to You, knowing that all my help comes from the Lord.

    In Jesus' name, Amen.

    Thank you to everyone who has continued to pray, support, and encourage me. My family and I appreciate every prayer. May God bless you and your family.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Protecting Your Inner Peace

    Mental Health Matters For Men

    New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift