Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

Awareness: Owning Your Choices and Moving Forward

 

Life is full of encounters—some fleeting, others lasting. Every person you meet and every situation you face presents a choice: to accept or reject what comes with it. Whether it's a temporary challenge or a more permanent shift, your awareness of yourself and those around you determines how you navigate these moments.

The truth is, you are in control of your journey. No one else can decide for you what serves your growth, your peace, or your purpose. The key is recognizing what aligns with who you are becoming and having the courage to let go of what doesn’t.

When faced with a decision, ask yourself:

  • Does this situation push me forward or hold me back?
  • Am I compromising my values or staying true to them?
  • Is this an opportunity for growth, or is it a distraction?

There is power in choosing what works best for you. You were created with purpose, and every decision you make shapes your path toward becoming the person you are meant to be. Move forward with confidence, embrace what serves you, and release what doesn’t. The choice is yours.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift