Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

A Process Worth Trusting

 


There are times on the journey when it seems like nothing is happening. It may make you begin to question yourself—What am I doing this for? Does any of this even matter?
But that’s when you must remember your why and lean into the process.
(Remember your why—why you started.)
Meditate on your why, embrace the process and allow your why to reignite the fire within you, the purpose that pushed you to begin in the first place.
If your efforts only reach one person—that one person deserves to receive the good you have to offer.
It takes time, to see the pieces of your work come together, forming something whole, something impactful, something beautiful.
Keep going. You’re building more than you know.

Bible Verse:
"And let us not grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." —Galatians 6:9 (NIV)

Affirmation:
I trust the process of my journey. Even when I can’t see the results, I know purpose is unfolding. My efforts are not in vain.

 We carry within us what it takes to make it. Ask yourself are you prepared? 

 Stepping into the unknown can seem scary but with each step we must seek to find the balance.

You deserve to be happy, when we become intentional about what we want and work towards it daily, things start to shift and align. Let's erase the doubts and fears and use affirmations when needed to help us believe in ourselves more, so we can create the lives we truly want and achieve holistic wellness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift