A Less Traveled Path

Image
The path less traveled isn't usually the popular path. It's often the path that requires you to do things most people aren't willing to do. It may require sacrifice, discipline, patience, uncomfortable decisions, and the willingness to keep moving when there is no crowd cheering you on. Sometimes, you're walking a road that nobody around you understands. And sometimes, you're walking it alone. But I've learned that being on a path that isn't popular doesn't necessarily mean you're on the wrong path. Sometimes it means you're on your path. Nobody Knows Your Journey Like You Do We all have fingerprints, but no two fingerprints are exactly the same. I believe our journeys are much the same. We may experience similar circumstances, but our stories, wounds, struggles, weaknesses, lessons, and encounters with God are uniquely ours. There are things about your journey that only you truly know. You know what it took to get out of bed when nobody knew yo...

My Holistic Wellness Journey (Unpacking 1)

 
 
This is where I will begin to unpack it all.. gotta start somewhere.. 

From Brokenness to Breakthrough: 

My Holistic Wellness Journey with God 

A few years ago, I made a life-changing decision to begin a holistic wellness journey. It started when I realized that the way I was living—emotionally, spiritually, and financially—was not aligned with how I was created to live. Deep down, I knew something had to shift, especially in how I viewed money, myself, and ultimately, God.

Being in a broken place for an extended period of time can reprogram your entire perception. Pain can distort reality, causing lies to sound like truth and truth to seem like lies. You find yourself in a constant state of confusion—something I’ve come to understand is not from God. “For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace.” (1 Corinthians 14:33)

As I began to renew my relationship with God, I had a sobering realization: I had been tricked. Somewhere along the way, I believed that lack was a normal part of life—even a part of God’s plan. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. God and lack do not go together. His Word says, “I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)

That truth began to reshape my mindset. I started seeing myself not as someone striving to survive, but as someone chosen to thrive. I understood that financial wellness is just as much a part of our spiritual walk as prayer, faith, or love. It’s about stewardship, purpose, and walking in the authority we've been given.

As part of this journey, I’ve embraced spiritual practices that draw me closer to the heart of God, and one of the most transformative has been the Daniel Fast. It’s not just about food—it's about focus. It’s a spiritual reset. A time to silence the noise, tune into the Spirit, and receive clarity, strength, and direction.

If you’re in a place where you’re seeking more—more peace, more purpose, more of God—I want to invite you to join me in this sacred time of fasting. Whether you’re broken, confused, or just ready for a deeper connection, know this: you were not created to live in lack, fear, or uncertainty. There is more for you. And it starts with renewing your mind and spirit.

You’re invited to fast, to seek, and to receive.

Let’s walk this journey together—toward healing, clarity, and the abundant life we were created for.

 

Ways You Can Reach Out to Us for Spiritual Help or For information about the Daniel Fast

Call: 1-888-332-4141  

 Send a text: 1-888-312-4141

  https://ulfn.org/virtualchurch/

Join our mailing list for resources and encouragement on your holistic wellness journey: 

https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/sl/24kbG7c

Check out our faith-based products here: https://soul-purpose-gifts.printify.me/
Your support could be the encouragement someone needs to seek help without fear. Please share this post and be part of the movement to normalize mental health conversations.

#BreakTheStigma #MentalHealthRecovery  #SupportAndHeal #YouAreNotAlone #HolisticWellnessMatters #CommunitySupport


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift