Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

Childhood Games To Purpose - Full Circle


 

As a young girl, I loved playing house—but my favorite games were always “store,” “teacher,” and “doctor.” I didn’t know then, but it seems I was rehearsing for my real life.

At 12 or 13, I got my first taste of entrepreneurship, selling Kudos candy bars at school thanks to my aunt. It felt natural—like something inside me already knew how to build, serve, and share. Teaching came natural too. I’ve always had a heart for sharing what I’ve learned, planting seeds in others. And the healer in me? Still present. I often receive insights—spiritual remedies and visions—that I research and find real benefits like medicine.

It’s amazing to realize that the games I played as a child were never just pretend—they were glimpses of my calling. These roles still shape who I am today. Playing store as I create products and have an online store , teacher as I heal I share what I am learning or have learned sometimes sharing my thoughts on the topic in a way that provokes thought, and doctor wasn’t random because to this day I still get inspired remedies and medicines—it was purpose peeking through.

It appears that what we’re drawn to as children can be clues to our future. Our childhood joy might just be the earliest whispers of who we’re meant to become.

Journal Moment

What did you love to play as a child?
In what ways do those early interests still live in you today?
Reflect on how your childhood imagination revealed your natural gifts or purpose.
 
Scripture 

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
 - Jeremiah 1:5   
 
Affirmation

I was created with purpose. What was in me as a child still lives in me today. I embrace my calling with confidence and divine guidance.
 
#PurposeDriven #HealingJourney #FaithAndPurpose #FromChildhoodToCalling
#DivineGuidance #AffirmationsOfTruth #WalkingInPurpose #HolisticLiving
#InnerChildWisdom #GodsPlan #CalledAndChosen #WomenOfFaith #CreativeHealing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift