Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

Create To Heal

 


They say when you know better, you do better... and I believe that. In my mind, two unhealed people shouldn’t be in a relationship—from my experience it only breeds toxicity. I’m not here to tell you what to do, but I do encourage you to make some real adjustments. If you cannot support each other, uplifting and encouraging one another, what is the purpose?
As a creative, these types of relationships can drain your energy, block your flow, kill your motivation, and sometimes even make you want to give it all up.
But here’s the truth: you have a choice. Use that frustration—the energy that makes you want to punch a wall or scream into the atmosphere—and create something from it.
Be an alchemist. Transform that pain into power. That rage into rhythm. That heartbreak into healing. That’s the real magic. Empower yourself.

Find those people, places and things that inspire you even if they are halfway across the world. Thank God for technology to have access, from the comfort of your own home.

 

#ArtAsTherapy #CreateThroughPain #AlchemistMindset #TurnPainIntoPower #CreativeHealing #EnergyInMotion #EmotionalAlchemy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Matters For Men

Protecting Your Inner Peace

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift