Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

Things That Could Be A Factor In Your Mental Health

 

🧬 Biological
 
 Family history of mental illness
Brain chemistry or hormonal imbalances 
 Chronic health conditions or pain
 Sleep deprivation or poor nutrition

💔 Life Experiences

 Trauma or abuse
 Grief, loss, or separation
 Stress from major life changes
 Financial hardship or instability

🏘️ Environment

 Unsafe or toxic surroundings
 High pressure at work or school
 Discrimination or stigma
 Lack of access to support services

🧑‍🤝‍🧑 Social

 Feeling isolated or lonely
 Conflict in relationships
 Lack of emotional support
 Toxic friendships or environments

🍷 Lifestyle

 Drug or alcohol use
 Dependency or withdrawal
 Impact on mood or behavior
 Using substances to cope

Digital/social media overload
Lack of physical activity

🧠 Mindset

 Negative self-talk
 Difficulty managing emotions
 Feeling disconnected from purpose or faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift