Protect the Promise: Reasons Why Everything Doesn't Need to Be Announced

Image
There was a time when I believed sharing my excitement would multiply my joy. Whenever something good was on the horizon—a new opportunity, a fresh idea, a prayer I believed God was answering—I wanted to tell someone. Over time, I learned a valuable lesson. Not everyone celebrates your good news with a sincere heart. Some people are genuinely happy for you, while others may unintentionally introduce doubt, fear, criticism, or unnecessary opinions. Sometimes they don't mean any harm. Other times, their response reveals that they simply cannot see what God has shown you. I've learned that some things are meant to be protected before they are presented. There is wisdom in allowing a dream to mature before exposing it to the world. A seed isn't planted so it can be dug up every day to prove it's growing. It remains hidden beneath the soil until its roots are strong enough to break through the surface. In much the same way, God often develops His promises in private before r...

We Will All Be Changed

 


There was a time when I let my past define me — the mistakes, the pain, the versions of myself that didn’t yet understand purpose. But today, I know better. I know who I am and whose I am.

I’m not the same person I used to be. Now I truly have purpose. My identity isn’t built on my failures or what others said about me — it’s rooted in what God says about me. He calls me chosen, loved, redeemed, and set apart.

Though I am not perfect, I believe that God will perfect His will in me and through me. Every season, every trial, and every moment of waiting has purpose. Each one is shaping me into the vessel He can use to fulfill His promises.

I’ve learned that healing is not just about feeling better — it’s about becoming whole. Transformation is not about looking the same; it’s about being renewed in mind, body, and spirit.

My life is a living testimony that God restores. What once looked like defeat is now proof of His mercy.
My life will declare the works of the Lord, and His name will be glorified.

 

Affirmation: I am not who I used to be.

I am who God says I am — chosen, loved, and purposed for greatness.

The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. — Psalm 138:8

 

  Life has a way of transforming us, sometimes gently and sometimes through seasons we never expected. But whether the change is welcomed or uncomfortable, one truth remains: we will all be changed.

God never intended for us to stay the same. Every trial, every breakthrough, every moment of clarity is shaping us into who He has called us to be. Change is not a punishment — it is a sign that growth is happening, that purpose is unfolding, and that God’s hand is still on your life.

Sometimes change looks like healing.
Sometimes change looks like letting go.
Sometimes change looks like becoming someone you never thought you could be.

But through it all, God is faithful.

Affirmation: I embrace the changes God is working in me. I am evolving, growing, and becoming who He designed me to be.

 We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed.” — 1 Corinthians 15:51 (NIV)
A reminder that God is always moving, always transforming, always renewing what we thought was broken or lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protecting Your Inner Peace

Mental Health Matters For Men

New: Stay Grounded Bundle + Free Meditation Gift